How-To Install Instructions:
1) Place extender handle on the underside of the stroller/mower/cart’s handle.
2) Align the sides and middle rod of the extender handle with the stroller/mower/cart’s handle.
3) Wrap all velcro straps snugly around both stroller/mower/cart’s handle and extender handle.
4) To fit narrower handles: bend extender arms inwards as shown in diagrams (max. 2″ per arm).
Important note for using the lawn mower handle extender with a mower that has an emergency shut-off handle.
If your lawn mower has an emergency shut-off feature, you will need to “extend” the shut-off handle too.
- Slip the loop-end of the enclosed cord under emergency shut-off handle
- Pull the other end of the cord through the loop, capturing the emergency shut-off handle
- Pull the cord up to the foam grip on the handle extender
- While you’re mowing, hold the cord in your hand. If you let go, the emergency shut off handle will be realesed and the mower will shut down.